A simple example of how to create an API key on Google+ that can be used to bypass quote restrictions impacting usage of the Social Media 2 WordPress for Google+ plugin.
1. Go to http://console.developers.google.com/ [and sign in if required]
2. Click 'Create Project'
3. Give it a name [Social Media 2 WP] and wait for it to be created
4. On the left menu, click 'APIs & Auth' and then 'APIs'
5. Find the Google+ API and enable it by clicking ON
6. On the left menu click 'Credentials'
7. Click 'Create New Key'
8. Select the 'Server Key' option
9. Click 'Create'
10. Copy the API Key and paste it where it is needed